This week is an opportunity for you to send a message to children all around the world about what your experience of lockdown and COVID-19 has been like. You may even have some handy tricks up your sleeve that you want to share!
1. Sit in front of your webcam, or use a device (like you’re taking a selfie!)
2. Tell us your name and where you are from
3. Tell us about your experience during your isolation; What have you been doing? What have you been thinking about or feeling? How different has your life been? What are you most looking forward to when life returns back to normal?
4. Give children your best advice for how to use their time in isolation, some fun things to do or suggestions for how they can look after themselves. What would you say to children who are scared right now?
4. Submit to the Barking Gecko Theatre website and send your message in a bottle off into the world.
State Theatre Centre of WA
178 William Street
PERTH WA 6000
08 6212 9399